Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am using my revived PC to type now. . I got so un-used ( what a word..) to it. I no longer could stand typing on keyboards but well.. and a bulky mouse. eeekkkkk! I can't wait to get the disney set, I know super act cute but who cares, my brother does. very much but well I don't!:D so yay, no matter what. I AM GETTTTTINNNGGG IT WEEEEE@@ Anyway this PC is so.... naked. totally got nothing. none of my stuffs, none of his stuffs, just plain jane naked shit. Guess am helping it to put on clothes pretty sooooon.


Awwww thursday, marking an end of the week just tomorrow. how cool. how time ran this weeeek. Damn it! What hv I done then? Anyway to conclude, I seriously salute ladies who actually walked on those duper high heeels. I wore it today, no doubts. But was killer shit-ty. explain why am home this sooon. 6PM. But I like. to lepak with PC-s, TVe-es, BE-bbee ah ma and plainly my own stuffs rock big big.:) Jerrome will be going Phuket this sunday.. Shit man. Love sick. ):

No comments: